Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BFF's?? Sure thing!

Ashley at Little Miss Momma wants to be BFF's~and since I have a blog crush on her (or maybe I am stalking)....I thought, sure thing!  So, here are a few things she should know about me!

I truly think my children are my finest creation!

I will do just about anything for a fountain Coke from McDonalds.  Has to be McDonald's-and cannot be diet.  I swear it tastes better!

We've been married for over 10 years, he has been there for every birth of our 4 children--but I can't pee in front of my hubby....can't.  Girlfriends can parade through while I am going...but not him.  He has gotten out of the shower so I can "go"...and yes...I can go in front of the kids.

I have problems starting and finishing projects.  Lots of ideas...lots of sidetracking.  It took me a year to knit a simple hat for someone that I promised them.

If you are missing a Snickers candy bar, it is most certain that I am the one who ate it.  Same can be said for Coffee Haagen daz ice cream.

I love animals....I could be a hoarder.  I'm not...but I totally understand the inclination.

My goal is to totally simplify my life of posessions--but it makes me confused as to how to pare down my crafting ideas.

The last one also confuses me because I love to shop.....

I learn one craft, become obsessed with it to the point of perfection sometimes-then put it away and never do it again.

***edit***  because this one was just BAAADDD of me!  tee hee!
There.  It's a start.  Maybe Ashley won't go running for the hills!!  LOL

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! You better delete this post cause she might see it one day! LOL I have "no comment" about my MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee! I know Haley! I thought about that as well...I will probably end up with an "edit" later~when my conscious catches up with me. She doesn't do the blog thing.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you! <3 I joined the linky party too. fun stuff =) happy holidays new friend!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this list girl! It seems I didn't get here in time for the MIL comment, lol! I am so with you about the hoarder thing--yet I also have a goal to simplify the possessions in my life!

    thanks so much for linking up! I think this fab post qualifies us to be BFF!

    xoxo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete